We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic associate to join our dynamic mid-sized AV rated civil litigation and insurance defense firm. Candidate should have strong writing and research skills, and either judicial clerk experience or 2-5 years litigation experience. Applicants should be a member of the Maryland Bar and either admitted to or have the potential to waive into the D.C. Bar. Competitive salary and benefits, and potential work from home and in our Montgomery County office options. Send resume, writing sample, and salary requirements to: Budow and Noble, P.C., Administrator, 12300 Twinbrook Parkway, Suite 540, Rockville, Maryland 20852 or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking a legal assistant/paralegal to assist a partner and associate(s) throughout the litigation process, including, but not limited to:
- Production/process of pleadings (E-filing) for all Maryland and D.C. courts
- Coordinate information and communications among clients, attorneys, physicians, insurance adjusters and expert witnesses.
- Assist with discovery and trial preparation including: Organization of pleadings, large document productions and exhibits; Subpoena witnesses and records; Obtain medical records pursuant to HIPAA guidelines and Analysis of medical and other records
- Transcribe from dictation
- Strong understanding of the civil litigation and court rules in federal and state courts for Maryland and C.
- 3 years of experience with working knowledge of discovery and subpoena process.
- Excellent writing and verbal skills imperative.
- Work effectively in a deadline-oriented environment.
- A strong ability to prioritize workload, solve problems and follow through with assignments.
- Track time in accordance with clients’ requirements. Strong knowledge and time and billing system.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Send resume and salary requirements to: Budow and Noble, P.C., Administrator, 12300 Twinbrook Parkway, Suite 540, Rockville, Maryland 20852 or e-mail to: email@example.com